47: Kingdom Hearts Release Date
No Mario’s Sky
Daggerfall free download from bethesda
EVE Online has a free-to-play mode
Is the NX the perfect console for a Pokemon 1st/3rd person Open-world RPG?
Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy 15 Timeline:
2002: Kingdom Hearts released
2005: Kingdom Hearts 2 released
- March: Final Fantasy 12 released
- Tetsuya Nomura approached by Disney to make KH3 sequel
- KH3 concepts in motion but Nomura won’t work on KH3 because of involvement with FFversus13/FF15
2009: Final Fantasy 13 released
2010: Final Fantasy 14 released
- Main development for FF15 begins.
- Unreal Engine 4 is released to developers.
- Nomura announces that KH3 will run in UR4, 6 years after KH3 announcement
- E3 reveals of both Final Fantasy 15 and Kingdom Hearts 3
- Nomura says 2013 reveal was too early for KH3
- PS4 officially revealed at E3
- Nomura no longer works on FF15 despite being director for 6 years.
- Nomura has moved on to KH3, maybe development has officially started?
Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue announced
- March, Official announcement of FF15 release date to be September 30
- FF15 delayed until November 29
- KH3 is taken off the discussion points of Square Enix’s Tokyo Game Show
- KH3 removed from Xbox Marketplace in Japan
- Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue is set to release in December 2016
- Official announcement of KH3 scheduled for Quarter 4 of 2016.
- Kingdom Hearts 3 tentatively scheduled to be released
Final Fantasy 15:
- Delayed to November to alleviate the need for a Day 1 Patch for players with no internet – Hajime Tabata Director
- Been in development for 10 years
- Change of director more than halfway (2014) through
- Changed engines 6 years after announcement
- Won’t be developed by the same team that did Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2
- Square Enix’s Product Development Division 1 Team made 1 & 2
- 1st Production Department made Birth by Sleep, Dream Drop Distance, and HD 1.5 Remix